You must read, agree and accept all of the terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference before you may join the Family Saver Card scheme. Your purchase of or order for a Family Saver Card will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by giving you Notice (“Notice”) by posting the amended terms and conditions on Our Website.
Any amended terms and conditions will govern new memberships after the expiry of 30 days following the date of the Notice.
“We”, “Ourselves”, “Our”, “Us”- means Family Saver Card and Family Saver Card Ltd
“Site”, “Website” – means www.Familysavercard.com
1. The Family Saver Card is an ongoing subscription service. This means that your membership is continuous and is renewed automatically at the end of each membership year. If you have supplied an email address We will send you an electronic reminder around 3 weeks before your renewal is due, to advise you of details of the new subscription. If you do not want to renew your membership you should contact Us by telephone at any point within your 12 months membership period and at least 7 days prior to your renewal date. You must inform Us if you change your correspondence address (both email and postal) – and We will not be liable for any non receipt of communication from Us, including the renewal reminder.
2. Partner venues reserve the right to withdraw an offer at any time and you are always advised to confirm in advance that an offer is still available in order to avoid disappointment. Under no circumstances do We accept any responsibility for an offer being unavailable or withdrawn.
3. The Family Saver Card remains Our property until full payment has been received by Us.
4. If you lose your card, the cost for a replacement will be £5.
2. Special offers advertised on the Family Saver Card Website and in the Family Saver Card magazine are only available to Family Saver Card holders who present their membership card. This discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers the Partner venue may be running at any one time.
3. All of Our offers may only be obtained by using a valid membership card, the expiry date of which will vary and will be checked by each Partner venue. To avoid embarrassment please do not attempt to use expired cards. The Family Saver Card is strictly non-transferable and can only be used by the person named on the card and party members who accompany them. Attempted misuse may result in confiscation.
4. There is a “cooling off period” of 14 days following receipt of your initial membership documentation during which you have the right to cancel your initial registration of membership. Upon return of your membership card you will be entitled to a full refund of your membership less a pro rate charge to cover the period you held the card and had access to its benefits. In addition there will be an administration charge of £15 to cover the costs associated with processing your membership and subsequent cancellation. If you wish to cancel after the cooling off period has expired, and subject to any other statutory rights you may have, We will not be obliged to give refunds for any unexpired proportion of your membership. The cooling off period does not apply to renewal of your membership.
6. We will use all reasonable endeavours to update the Website to show the current particulars of participating Partner venues, and the terms of their availability for participation in the scheme. Participating Partner venues may, however, be entitled to withdraw from the scheme or to change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and We shall have no responsibility for any such withdrawals by participating Partner venues or any such changes in their terms and conditions or availability. Members will have the benefit of any additional Partner venues which join the scheme at a later date and any increase in availability of Partner venues. Any of Our printed materials are intended as a guide to participating venues Partner venues at the time of publication and therefore may not include all participating Partner venues at any one time and may become out of date quickly. We advise that you always check availability of special offers with Partner venues in advance to avoid disappointment.
7. We make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, fitness for purpose or availability of any offers or other services listed on this Website or in Our publications. Neither Ourselves nor any of Our directors, officers, agents, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of Our Website, publications or services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
8. In no event do We accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use Our Website. We do not provide any warranty that the Website or Sites which are linked to Our Site are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so. We advise that you always check availability of special offers with Partner venues in advance to avoid disappointment.
9. Third party goods and services – We do not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on Our Website or in Our publications. We take no responsibility for bad experiences at any Partner venues. We do not have and never intend to have any contractual involvement in your bookings or other dealings with the Partner venues whose special offers are available to Family Saver Card holders. We will not become involved in any dispute between you and any Partner venues.
10. Failure to enforce or non-reliance on any of these Terms and Conditions by Ourselves on a particular occasion or occasions will not prevent Us from subsequently relying on or enforcing them.
11. These Terms and Conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.